Escape Room Project X in Beer Sheva
In the beginning of 2018, the Mossad performed one of the most successful operations in the history of Israel.In an unprecedented covert operation agents acquired more than 100,000 documents and computer files and revealed the Iranian nuclear plan to the whole world!
After an in-depth analysis of the information acquired, it was revealed that along with the plans for missiles and nuclear weapons, Iran is developing a secret attack airplane. The security branch of the government decided to take immediate action and that's where you come in.
You and your group are special forces that have been sent to Iran on a mission to prevent said plans. According to intelligence, the operation site is disguised as an old abandoned cabin in the woods in the middle of Iran. The guard shifts are changing right now and you have exactly 60 minutes to accomplish your mission.
Good luck soldiers.
- The "Project X" game exists in Be'er Sheva and Tel Aviv (run by Questair)
- The game is suited for groups of 2-8 players in one room
- Bigger groups of 8-16 players can be split up into two groups and play in two identical rooms simultaneously
- The difficulty level is suitable for beginners and experienced players alike
- The room has a kid-oriented version, but children under the age of 9 must have adult supervision
- The game is available to Hebrew and English speakers alike
- A student card that hasn't expired gives 10% off
- Our Be'er Sheva Escape Room center can hold groups up to 40 people simultaneously. We have special packages for team-building days, wedding days, birthdays, and more. Please call us and we will help you to arrange the perfect event!
- We have 2 additional escape games in Beer Sheva: "Prison break" and "Doomsday"
Book now escape room
Reserve your game at escape room Project X in 3 simple steps
Your reservation will be approved automatically, but you have to check you receive an email from us confirming your reservation for that specific date
Two sides have an option to cancel the game any moment due to circumstances beyond our control
Do you plan to celebrate a birthday, wedding anniversary or any other meaningful event with us? Contact us a few days in advance and let us help you to make it really unforgettable!
We strongly suggest that you check the accuracy of the phone number provided during the reservation. We will reach out to you 48 hours before the game to confirm. In case we fail to contact you 24 hours before the game to validate arrival, your reservation will be canceled.
Terms of booking and cancellation policy
- Confirmation of your booking is subject to receipt of an email once you have completed the online booking form. It is your responsibility to check that all details regarding your reservation are accurate.
- The number of participants in a game can be changed after confirmation without notifying Escape Room Israel. Please ensure the maximum or minimum number of participants for each room.
- You will receive a phone call before the game to confirm your arrival. If you are not contactable up to 48 hours before the game, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- You can modify or cancel your reservation using the “Cancel Reservation” button which appears on your confirmation email, or by telephone. Players can reschedule or cancel if more than 24 hours notice is given. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a penalty will be charged.
- Any major credit card or cash is acceptable payment for the game. Payment will be made at the end of the game according to the number of participants who played.
- Escape Room is authorized to cancel any reservation in the case of technical failure or any other issue beyond the control of the company. In the case of a cancellation, the players will be notified by email or telephone.
- Customers are aware that Escape Room may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions or other information regarding your reservation via email only. At any point you are able to remove yourself from the mailing list by clicking the link at the bottom of the mail.
What is the price of Project X quest game?
The game price depends on the number of players in your team
Price for 2 - 8 people in one room:
2 people = 120 per person
3 people = 110 per person
4 people = 100 per person
5 people = 90 per person
6-8 people = 80 per person
Price for 8 - 16 people in two rooms:
8-9 people = 90per person
10-16 people = 80per person
for children under 6 years
for regular duty IDF soldier
Project X Beer Sheva
Hadassa 53, Beer Sheva