Escape Room: Tomb Raider
You are a team of brave tomb raiders, spending all your time searching for hidden treasures, secrets and adventures. But honestly, the constant treasure hunt has become pretty "boring" for you, and you have long dreamed of something more powerful than one more trunk with gold coins in another abandoned grave ...
And finally you came across something very unusual.
In one of the Buddhist manuscripts bought on the black market you found a mention of the Secret Temple, lost in the jungles of Thailand.
In this temple is kept one of the most ancient and mysterious artefacts - "The Gong of Destiny". According to the legend, everyone who strikes the gong will attain immortality! But the temple is carefully guarded by Buddhist monks, and numerous riddles and obstacles await you on the way to The Gong.
Are you able to overcome them?
- This unique escape game exists in Escape Room Rishon Lezion location only
- Groups of 2-6 people will play together in one room
- The level of difficulty is balanced and suitable for both beginners and experienced players
- This game is based on the escape room "Harpatka be Minzar" at Rishon LeTzion
- The room is suitable for Hebrew and English speakers
Start your Tomb Raider escape room adventure
Complete 3 simple steps to book your trip to The Secret Temple
Your reservation will be approved automatically, but you have to check you receive an email from us confirming your reservation for that specific date
Two sides have an option to cancel the game any moment due to circumstances beyond our control
Do you plan to celebrate a birthday, wedding anniversary or any other meaningful event with us? Contact us a few days in advance and let us help you to make it really unforgettable!
We strongly suggest that you check the accuracy of the phone number provided during the reservation. We will reach out to you 48 hours before the game to confirm. In case we fail to contact you 24 hours before the game to validate arrival, your reservation will be canceled.
Terms of booking and cancellation policy
- Confirmation of your booking is subject to receipt of an email once you have completed the online booking form. It is your responsibility to check that all details regarding your reservation are accurate.
- The number of participants in a game can be changed after confirmation without notifying Escape Room Israel. Please ensure the maximum or minimum number of participants for each room.
- You will receive a phone call before the game to confirm your arrival. If you are not contactable up to 48 hours before the game, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- You can modify or cancel your reservation using the “Cancel Reservation” button which appears on your confirmation email, or by telephone. Players can reschedule or cancel if more than 24 hours notice is given. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a penalty will be charged.
- Any major credit card or cash is acceptable payment for the game. Payment will be made at the end of the game according to the number of participants who played.
- Escape Room is authorized to cancel any reservation in the case of technical failure or any other issue beyond the control of the company. In the case of a cancellation, the players will be notified by email or telephone.
- Customers are aware that Escape Room may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions or other information regarding your reservation via email only. At any point you are able to remove yourself from the mailing list by clicking the link at the bottom of the mail.
How much does escape game cost?
The price of our escape games depends on the number of players in your team
Price for 2 - 6 people in one room:
2 people = 120 per person
3 people = 110 per person
4 people = 100 per person
5 people = 90 per person
6 people = 80 per person
for children under 6 years
for regular duty IDF soldier
Escape Room: Tomb Raider
David Saharov St 17, Rishon LeTsiyon