Escape Room: Trapped
Last night you and your friends went to the bar to celebrate someone's birthday.
You all drank a lot and... it's the last thing you remember from yesterday evening.
You woke up chained to a chair in a strange place very similar to an operating room. The sharp smell of drugs hit your nose.
After your eyes got used to the darkness, you could see the streaks of dried blood on the walls ... And at the other end of the room you saw the silhouettes of your friends. They, like you were bound and immobilized. Can you get out of this terrible place before his master returns? Hurry! You will only have 60 minutes to save your life and and lives of your friends!
- This quest exists only at Escape Room Jerusalem location
- This escape game is also as a popular the "Trapped" Escape Rome operated in Tel Aviv
- Groups of 2-5 can partisipate in the game together
- The difficulty level is medium, but suitable for couples and beginners
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- The game contains content appropriate for the religious public
- Customers who follow "The laws of Negiah" requested to inform us in the "Comments" field when placing an order on the site so that we can arrange the game in a suitable manner
- This escape game can be performed in English and Hebrew
- Our Jerusalem Escape Rooms center can hold groups up to 25 people simultaneously. We have special packages for team-building days, wedding days, birthdays, and more. Please call us and we will help you to arrange the perfect event.
- We have 2 additional escape games in Jerusalem: The Robbery of The Century and Boardwalk Empire
- Our escape rooms complex in Jerusalem is keeping the Sabbath
Ready to escape from the crazy doctor?
Choose a day and time that suits you best and let the escape game begin
Your reservation will be approved automatically, but you have to check you receive an email from us confirming your reservation for that specific date
Two sides have an option to cancel the game any moment due to circumstances beyond our control
Do you plan to celebrate a birthday, wedding anniversary or any other meaningful event with us? Contact us a few days in advance and let us help you to make it really unforgettable!
We strongly suggest that you check the accuracy of the phone number provided during the reservation. We will reach out to you 48 hours before the game to confirm. In case we fail to contact you 24 hours before the game to validate arrival, your reservation will be canceled.
Terms of booking and cancellation policy
- Confirmation of your booking is subject to receipt of an email once you have completed the online booking form. It is your responsibility to check that all details regarding your reservation are accurate.
- The number of participants in a game can be changed after confirmation without notifying Escape Room Israel. Please ensure the maximum or minimum number of participants for each room.
- You will receive a phone call before the game to confirm your arrival. If you are not contactable up to 48 hours before the game, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.
- You can modify or cancel your reservation using the “Cancel Reservation” button which appears on your confirmation email, or by telephone. Players can reschedule or cancel if more than 24 hours notice is given. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a penalty will be charged.
- Any major credit card or cash is acceptable payment for the game. Payment will be made at the end of the game according to the number of participants who played.
- Escape Room is authorized to cancel any reservation in the case of technical failure or any other issue beyond the control of the company. In the case of a cancellation, the players will be notified by email or telephone.
- Customers are aware that Escape Room may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions or other information regarding your reservation via email only. At any point you are able to remove yourself from the mailing list by clicking the link at the bottom of the mail.
How much does it cost to be Trapped?
The cost you pay for your escape game depends on the number of players in your team
Price for 2 - 5 people in one room:
2 people = 120 per person
3 people = 110 per person
4 people = 100 per person
5 people = 90 per person
for children under 6 years
for regular duty IDF soldier
Escape Room: Trapped
Hebron Rd 105, Jerusalem