Escape Room Kids in Eilat: Addictive Game
The world's largest gaming conference is currently being held at the Herods Hotel in Eilat.
This conference is expected to be attended by all the most well-known videogame companies, including Dr. Bubbles - an evil game developer who plots to take over the world through a video game that hypnotizes anyone who plays it...
We need your help to stop him! Your mission will be to sneak into Dr. Bubbles' hotel room, find the USB stick with the game on it and save everyone from the evil game. You have 60 minutes to find the game and make your escape before Dr. Bubbles returns. Are you ready for a challenge?
There are 2 different versions of the "Addictive Game" escape room:
- "Addictive game" - a special version of the room that is tailored for families and children aged 8-13. This version was planned for children and can be played even without adult supervision from the age of 12
- "The Hangover" escape room - an adoult version of the room that is suitable for adoult players
What is important to know before booking a room?
- Please note: If you have previously played the Hangover Escape Room or the Crazy Vacation Escape Room in Petah Tikva, you will not be able to play the "Addictive Game" Escape Room
- The "Addictive Game" escape room puzzles are especially suited for children and families with children ages 8-13
- Children and teenagers over the age of 10 will be allowed to play the game even without adult supervision.
- It is possible to organize the game for a group of children under the age of 10 even without adult supervision, but with the participation of a staff member on our behalf within the game. This must be coordinated in advance with the branch
- The difficulty of the puzzles in this room is adjusted according to the age and number of the participants
- The room is suitable for groups of 2-7 players. It is possible to arrange a game for larger teams by prior arrangement.
- It is possible to organize the game for a larger group of children by prior arrangement
- The room is suitable for both Hebrew and English speakers
- There are also two other escape rooms in this location: "The Titanic" and The Da Vinci Code
Are you ready for a crazy family adventure?
Book your game in the largest and most well-known escape rooms network in Israel
At the end of the order process, you will be sent an email with order details. This email does not constitute an order confirmation without the delivery of credit card information. We will be entitled to cancel your order if we are unable to contact you by phone to confirm the game at the number provided when placing an order
In order to reserve the game exclusively for you we will ask for a credit card. We will store the card number within a secure system and use it as a guarantee only. In case of no show or less than 24 hours cancellation notice, a cancellation fee of 200₪ will be charged for a single room or 400₪ for a double room.
A game you order may contain hidden (and narrow) passages and is not accessible to strollers, wheelchairs and people with mobility disabilities. We will be happy to give detailed telephone information regarding the obstacles in the room
We strongly recommend that you check the correctness of the phone number provided during the order. If any circumstances do not allow the game to take place at the time ordered, we will contact you at this number to update
How much does this family game cost?
The price of the game will depend on the size of your group
Price for 2 - 7 people in one room:
2 people = 140 per person
3 people = 130 per person
4 people = 120 per person
5 people = 110 per person
6-7 people = 100 per person
Are you member of escape club?
Escape Club members get special discounts and pay less from the first game
50NIS discount during birthday month for Escape Club members
Up to 25NIS discount starting from the second game for Escape Club members
5NIS discount per person for the first game for Escape Club members
Kids under 6 play free
while accompanied by at least 2 adults
for regular duty IDF soldier